Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day

So today is Valentines Day.

I don't get to excited about this day, I mean after all it is just a day. But I do enjoy spending it with my best friend- my husband.


This is my valentines day gift from my hubby.

my sweet hubby.

He also says there's another gift coming.. hmmm I wonder what that could be? Possibly something shiny??

I have a feeling tonight is going to be a good night.

(Wait isn't that a song?? :) lol )

I feel as though my husband and I have been through a lot in the past three years together. 

We have laughed together.

Cried together.

Built each other up.

Held each other.

I couldn't ask for a better man to go through things with. 

He is my best friend.

I sure do love my Valentine :)






















No comments:

Post a Comment