Thursday, February 9, 2012

Kidneys

The reason I had to deliver David 3 monthes early was because I had preeclampsia. I sometimes get the vibe that some people don't really know what that is. Some believe that my body was toxic and unhealthy. That's not true. I was very healthy during my pregnancy and I did everything "right". Sometimes things like that just happen. They don't know the specific reason why women get preeclampsia.

When I went for my doctor's appt's there was still a significant amount of protein in my urine. Which is abnormal because usually when the baby is delivered the preeclampsia disappears. But it hadn't in my case. So my doctor sent me to a kidney doctor. That was an interesting experience. But my kidney function is normal. In a few days I have to go get another urine test done.

If the protein is gone then yay ! But if it is still there then they have to do more intensive tests to determine if my kidney's are ok. So please be praying! I'm believing for the best. Because I'm really over having to go through all these tests and doctors and hospitals. I'm burnt out on it and I don't want to have to go any longer.

Trusting in the Lord.

1 comment: