Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February

Today is February 1st.

I absolutely hate February. To me it feels like the longest month on the calender. I know it's not. I know that technically it's the shortest month. However, all the coldness and yuckiness makes it drag on. Once we get through February though I'm ok.

March 1st is my favorite day. I always jump out of bed with a smile on my face and say "woooh hooo february is over."


This is what I hate about February. I do not think snow is pretty. I think it's cold and gross. Luckily this winter has not been to bad here in Indiana. And today it's actually 54 degrees out. I hope it stays this beautiful. However I doubt it will because, well lets face it, it's February, and February has a way of disappointing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment