Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Love at first sight

I remember the day my husband and I went to get our first ultrasound of David. I was so excited. I couldn't wait to find out if I was having a boy or a girl. We thought it was a girl for the first part of my pregnancy. My husband, he wanted a boy. We were going to have a gender reveal party after the nurse gave us the gender. She put it in an envelope and we took it to a bakery and they made the cake blue. So that way when we cut open the cake we knew what we were going to have. It was alot of fun.

Anyway the moment I saw David's picture on the ultrasound screen. Moving around like his father, I knew it was a little boy. I took the pictures home to my mom and said I'm pretty sure it's a boy. Look. She agreed with me. Not to long after we found out it was indeed a little boy.



The most perfect boy ever.

I love that boy. I have since I found out I was pregnant but I grew even more in love with him after I saw his perfect face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment