Saturday, January 21, 2012

Heaven is for Real..

Heaven is for Real..

I finished this book in 3 hours. I absolutely love it. This little boy's innocence about heaven brought me to tears. Of course with everything I come in contact with I looked up information on him. This brought me to a bunch of articles written about how "fake" this story is. Which of course made me laugh at our world's insane ignorance. Do we have nothing better to do but to criticize the ones with faith? First I want to start off by saying that if the bible is in fact fake and made up of stories then why has it been around for 2000+ years? Stories are just that, if they are fake stories made they fade away with time. The Bible has not. Secondly I want to say yes you are free to live however you want. You also live with consequences. SO, You live your way and I'll believe in God. When we die we will both see in the end whose right. Either you're right and we will just lay in the ground and decay, which will be of no loss to me, because hey I'll be gone. OR I'm right, and we face judgment together and while you will go to hell for your unbelief, I will get to enjoy heaven for eternity because I believed. That decision is on you. While I believe everyone should have freedom of speech, calling a young boy a "demon" is rediculous and not freedom of speech, it's stupidity and frankly annoying.

Thirdly, I find it very amazing that the very same "athiests" I know, who claim there's no God are the very ones who call out to "God" when they are in a time of need, say a tragedy. It's also these very same athiests who will tell their loved ones "I'm praying for you" when in fact they don't pray at all. So do me a favor. The next time I'm in a tragedy and you want to tell me you're praying for me. Please don't. Because let's face it, you're not. And even if you were your prayers won't be heard because the Lord hears the prayers of the RIGHTEOUS and well get real, these "athiests" are anything but righteous. :) Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment